Join us in elevating the profession of sales!
What We Do
Bravado is the #1 career destination for the world’s top sales professionals. Our team is on a mission to become the single most important online platform where top sales professionals go to seek and receive advice, network, and find a new job.
Sales representatives come to Bravado to network with other sales representatives, learn how to improve their skills, hire top talent, and find a new job. We provide an online forum, portfolio and events which empower our members to build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be the best they can be in their jobs.
Thousands of organizations are represented on the Bravado platform. Our members hail from sales teams at Google, Salesforce, Facebook, and Amazon, and many more. Our members have the opportunity to give back to the sales community and mentor students interested in sales, and junior sales professionals.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one.
How We Do It
We’re an ambitious, results-driven team, and we believe the way we get there matters. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
|Senior Mobile (React Native) Developer||Remote||APPLY NOW|
|Senior Frontend Developer||Remote||APPLY NOW|
Life at Bravado
Although we were founded in San Francisco, our team is global. We foster a culture in which every employee's voice is valued, and we firmly believe that embracing diversity makes us a stronger and more effective team.
We are a devoted, fun-loving group of professionals who are experts in our crafts. We also make time for our passions outside the office, including some serious international cooking, guitar-playing, painting, and the occasional triathlon – just to name a few.
We believe in providing a novel, well-rounded employee perks program to honor the contemporary workplace. If you work at Bravado, you’ll enjoy:
- A subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO)
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, Apple Music)
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership)
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, Amazon Prime)
- Monthly credits for meals
- Quarterly book stipend
- Annual professional development stipend
- Work from home stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy that allows you to truly relax and reboot, and once a month company-wide Carpe Diem day off.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, religion, ability, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.