Join us in elevating the profession of sales!
What We Do
Bravado is elevating the profession of sales.
We were tired of the “always-be-closing” clichés, one-note stereotypes, and stuffy conversations around the sales profession. So, we created a network as diverse, curious, and insightful as the best salespeople we know.
Bravado is the first community platform exclusively for sales professionals. We offer online tools and craft in-person events that help our members amplify their voices, build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be great at their jobs.
Our members hail from over 4,000 organizations around the world -- including sales teams you may have heard of (Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon) and their challengers. They are sales directors, #influencers, junior SDRs, founders, and everything in between.
The one thing they have in common? They’re as passionate as we are about demolishing the stigmas surrounding the sales profession.
How We Do It
We’re an ambitious, results-driven team, and we believe the way we get there matters. We weave these core values into everything we do:
|Product Manager||Remote, North America||APPLY NOW|
|Data Scientist||Remote, North America||APPLY NOW|
|Backend/Full-stack Engineer||Remote, North America||APPLY NOW|
Life at Bravado
While our HQ is in Downtown San Francisco, our team is global. We foster a culture in which every employee's voice is valued, and we firmly believe that embracing diversity makes us a stronger and more effective team.
We are a devoted, fun-loving group of professionals who are experts in our crafts. We make time for passions outside the office, including some serious international cooking, guitar-playing, painting, and the occasional triathlon -- to name a few.
We believe in providing a novel, well-rounded employee perks program to honor the contemporary workplace. If you work at Bravado, you’ll enjoy:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO)
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, Apple Music)
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership)
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, Amazon Prime)
- Monthly credit towards Lyft, Uber or Clipper Card
- Gym membership (monthly ClassPass subscription)
- Quarterly education stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy that allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid.
- 401(k) plan with 4% employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, religion, ability, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.