Bravado Commission Points Program Terms
Last Updated: July 9, 2021
The Bravado Commission Points Program (“Program”) is one way in which Bravado encourages and rewards users for engaging in a variety of activities on the Bravado platform. Please read these Program Terms (“Terms”) carefully. By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, you cannot participate in the Program. These Terms are subject to change at any time.
Bravado’s Commission Points (“Points”) are not monetary ‘commission’ derived from sales. Bravado provides members with opportunities to acquire Points by engaging in a wide variety of activities in the War Room. Points may be redeemed for Bravado swag, gift cards, experiences, and more in the Commission Exchange.
These Terms apply to your participation in the Program only and do not alter in any way the Bravado Terms and Conditions. Bravado reserves the right, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion to change, modify and/or eliminate the Program and/or these Terms or any policy, FAQ, or guideline pertaining to the Program without notice to you. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the website and/or the mobile app and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your participation in the Program confirms your acceptance of these Terms and any such changes or modifications; therefore, you should review these Terms and applicable policies frequently to understand the terms and conditions that apply to the Program. If you do not agree to the Terms, you agree to stop participating in the Program. Bravado reserves the right to disqualify or deduct Points, terminate your participation in the Program and/or your Bravado account if Bravado determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these Terms, or the Bravado Network Terms of Service, you have more than one (1) account, or that the use of your account or participation in the Program is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
By participating in this Program, you agree to: (i) the use by Bravado of your name, nickname, city and state of residence, likeness, avatar, Point totals, Point redemptions, Bravado activities and other Bravado profile information for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law; and (b) release, discharge and hold harmless Bravado, and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any other individuals engaged in any way in the development, production, publication, distribution or execution of this Program, and the respective directors, officers, and employees of the foregoing from any liability, claims, losses and damages arising out of or relating to your participation in this Program. By participating in this Program, you expressly understand and agree that Bravado shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, arising out of or related in any way to your participation in this Program and/or use of Points.
There are no fees associated with the Program. Points are promotional, have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash outside of this Program. Points are personal to you and your account and may not be sold, traded, transferred, combined or assigned.
RECEIVING AND/OR LOSING POINTS
Points can be received or lost depending on the specific activities involved.
Example of Activities to Receive Points
- Post a thread: +10 Points
- Receive an upvote on your thread or comment: +1 Point per upvote
- Receive a comment on your thread: +1 Point per comment
- Successfully refer a new Bravado user using a Super Invite: +100 Points per referral
- Completing the Onboarding Checklist:
- Register to Bravado: +5
- Upload Avatar: +5
- Read FAQ: +5
- Upvote 1st Thread Post: +1
- Respond to a thread: +1
- You can only gain Commission Points once from the following actions:
- Add your public profile description: +15
- Add products you've sold: +5
- Add departments you've sold into: +5
- Each unique referral must have a sales-related position and otherwise approved/qualified for Bravado membership after signing up for the waitlist with email and valid LinkedIn URL. 100 Points will be awarded per member. Bravado, in its sole discretion, may award Points to the first member referring a qualifying new member or allocate Points between referring members. Referrals may not come from public links. Bravado reserves the right to disqualify Point awards if it determines, in its sole discretion, that a new user was referred from a public link in a 3rd party site or the referral does not otherwise qualify.
- Bravado reserves the right to audit and remove Commission Points if the referred user is not, at Bravado's sole discretion, a quote-carrying sales professional or otherwise not qualified for Bravado membership.
- A single user can only create 10 new posts every 24 hours.
- A single user can only create 10 new polls every 24 hours.
- You cannot receive Points for responding to your own post or comment.
- At Bravado, we understand the need to sometimes post anonymously or pseudonymously. However, please note that posting anonymously or pseudonymously outside of your account handle will not generate Points.
- Edits of profile information previously provided will not generate Points.
Examples of Activities to Lose Points
- Removing a post and/or thread within 24 hours of posting: -10
- Downvotes: Downvotes will no longer result in loss of Commission.
Commission Abuse and Spam
Users cannot use the Services in any manner that we reasonably believe to be an abuse of or fraud on the Bravado War Room or Commission Exchange.’ If we find fraudulent activity, the associated user account may be subject to (but not limited to) the methods of enforcement detailed in the ‘Enforcement’ section below.
Bravado defines spam as repeated and/or unwanted comments and thread posts, as well as illegitimate deal stories posted on the Win Wire. These posts may be automated or manual. Producing spam and/or commercial content with the intent of driving traffic to third party sites or boosting the search engine rankings of third party sites, or engaging in other unlawful acts (such as phishing or spoofing) are violations of the Bravado War Room’s Terms of Service and the Bravado Commission Points Program Terms, and is punishable by account suspension, termination, or content removal, among other items specified below.
Some examples of spamming are:
- Posting multiple useless comments and/or thread posts to gain Commission points.
- Working with another user account solely to upvote each other back and forth.
- Posting fraudulent deal stories on the Win Wire.
- Posting content to promote a company, product, or one's personal brand.
This is not a definitive list. Other violations of Bravado’s policy against spam will be equally enforced.
The Commission Exchange is a store on the Bravado site that allows users to redeem Commission Points for gifts. Commission redemption rates are subject to change. The Commission Exchange is a way for Bravado to thank our users for their contributions to the platform. Don’t abuse it. Using fraudulently acquired Commission (e.g. Commission acquired from spamming or other methods that violate our terms) will not be tolerated, and can be punished by law or any other enforcement method detailed below.
Enforcement of Bravado Terms of Service are subject to change. Some examples of how Bravado may choose to enforce these Terms are listed (but not limited to) the following:
- Asking you to cease the behavior in question
- Temporarily or permanently suspending your Bravado user account(s)
- Temporarily or permanently banning your access to the Commission Exchange
- Taking away your Commission points (no limit on the amount that may be removed)
- Hiding your content or posts from the War Room feed
- Removing you from the list of Leaderboard Winners and withholding the prize.
Bravado reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide additional opportunities to receive or lose Points as identified in these Terms, on the website, in the mobile app or within a Bravado email. Bravado may adjust the amount of Points earned per action or remove activities at any time. Points awarded may be removed at any time in Bravado’s sole discretion if it determines the Points were awarded in error.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points may be redeemed in the Commission Exchange. The items and experiences in the Commission Exchange are subject to change at any time and quantities are limited. Sponsor has made no warranty or guarantee in whole or in part, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to the use of any Commission Exchange item including, but not limited to, its quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or suitability for use. By obtaining any Commission Exchange item, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of receipt, use or misuse of any Commission Exchange item.
Spending Points does not impact on our Lifetime Commission or any then-current Leaderboard Contest. Your current Point totals should always be accessible in your account profile.
If you achieve 150 Points in a quarter, you will be eligible for the Leaderboard Contest. Separate rules apply to the Contest. Click here for details.
If you have any questions regarding the Program, your Point count, or specific transactions, please contact email@example.com.